GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sprays

I had hosted a swap on the Cricut Message Board for handmade floral sprays like the ones you see from Prima....they are soo fun to create and EASY! I have totally enjoyed the concept of these and will be making more and using endless ideas on attachments. Here these are made with flowers and beads...but just think of the possibilities there are for them?!

I used green 26" floral wire and many different beads in the same color family. The flowers are cherry blossoms from Iamroses.com  in a light to dark theme. I love my creation!

Hope you enjoy

♥Rhonda

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...