GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, June 27, 2011

Not the NORMAL clothespin

I altered this clothespin for a Birthday gift for a good friend on the CBM. ....Crystal. ENJOY IT SWEETIE!!! I know her new scrap room will be blue and brown...so I made this to fit into her color scheme. I love how it turned out.  I hope she likes it as much. The ticket...I crinkled and then inked with  brushed corduroy and tattered rose distressed inks by TH.

~~~♥ N' hugs
rhonda

RECIPE~~
Clip from M's
Prima pearl flourishes
Ticket is by TH
Ribbon ...my stash
Stick pin..TH Memo pin  with the butterfly bead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...