GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, June 27, 2011

A Lil' Bit of Ole' Glory

I joined a Patriotic Pin Cushion Swap on the CMB. I sooo enjoyed altering something OTHER than a cup/saucer for this round. I also made some pretty pins for this pin cushion. I found a clear star trinket box at a thrift shop...what is more PERFECT for a Patriotic theme than a STAR?????!!!!!  The material has mini flags on it ...a RAK from Heaven...thank you Kathy! I used stitched grosgrain ribbon, buttons, and a flag from stash. I think it's really cute and symbolic! ENJOY Cindy...it's on the way.

~~Hugs
Rhonda

      


     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...