GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Friday, October 9, 2009

Our NEW addition to the Family


Here is the newest member of our family. His name is Sprint. DD brought hime to us. He was a stray. He is a good dog...but full of energy. OMW...tons of it and very curious. He is a Vizsla....a breed of bird dog. SO he is always on the trail of something....lol.  It took sometime for him and Kahlua to get along..but now they are buddies. I can't wait for the PUPPY stage to be done with...lol.

He is now just a part of the family...AND we are happy to give him a loving home.

XOXOX
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...