GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Vintage Romance Mini Album


I made this for a swap on the MAS group. I loved the theme...anything VINTAGE, I'm there, and for it to be a Valentine's mini...PERFECT. I used papers from the  Fancy Pants Love Note collection....love that kit.....Here is my mini...enjoy

♥R~



Front Cover of mini



First page

 


2nd page



3rd page



4th page



5th page




6th page



7th page



8th page

 


9th page



Last page

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...