GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, December 23, 2012

Maggie Purse


On the Cricut Message board we have a monthly swap around the Magnolia stamps. We were to create a purse for one particular month. I was partnered with Teri and she wanted a shabby chic theme. Here is my altered mini lunch box turned into a purse. I  love how it turned out...better than planned. I made the beaded spray. We had to also fill it with things  on the inside. I made a few goodies for that too.



Altered Tin
 

 
 

Handmade Spray


altered frame~~Shabby Chic style

Altere *T*


Altered Photo SPool




 


altered key

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...