GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, July 22, 2012

**Grunge** Rolodex Card

HERE is my take on **Grunge**! I made this for a swap in a group I'm in. I used my cuttlebug to alot of the embossing of the card. I cut them with the Sizzix Address Label die I purchased from SU.  I then used my music notes stamp in Chestnut Roan and ran it thru the cuttlebug using the brick wall folder by Tim Holtz. I glimmer misted my seam binding with sherbert and pinecone to give it an aged look. Cut the hearts from a MFT die.  Inked them and scrunched the scalloped heart. Popped it up with pop dots and then used the mini MFT doily die cut in half. I used the ticket die and stamps from Whimsy and poped it up with thin pop dots. I love how it turned out.

xoxox
Rhonda



Starting off...

Process of making...

FInished card


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...