GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, July 11, 2011

Guest Designer

Hello to all....

I am more than ecstatic...I've been chosen to be a Guest Designer for OneCrazyStamper for the month of August. I know it's only for ONE month....but that is a start. I'm soo happy. I was even given a blinkie to add to me blog. There will be two challenges and one has a theme of  **Fun in the Sun** and I have that one colored...but need to finish the card. Love how it turned out too. I'm no pro at coloring with copic markers...but I'm learning more and hope to be better soon.  I will post my creation once I'm done.

~~~♥ R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...