GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, March 6, 2011

Charmed, I'm sure

Here are some charms I've made. Not to shabby if I say so myself...lol. There were for a swap on the CMB with Crystal.

Recipe~~Tim Holtz fragment charms and jump rings. I used Ledger paper from HL in different colors glued it with Glossy Accent since it dries clear. Once dry...cut it out w/a craft
knife and sanded the edges. I then used a small flourish stamp with staz-on black in. Added teeny-tiny pearls for accents. I think it give that 3-D affect. Love how they turned out. 

♥R~

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I loved these and will be scraplifting them. I have your charms and borders ready to mail after your next wish list. I hope that is ok if not tell me and I will get them out to you ASAP!

KathyJo said...

I love these! I hope you are in my group.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...