GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, July 17, 2010

FInally did it....

Hello to all....

I went last night and cut my waist-lenght hair to just below my shoulders. It feels good to have it gone...BUT I miss it. I've always had long hair and now feel bald. LOL!  It will take some getting use to for sure. It will be easier to manage too. NO more headaches...I hope. I will have to post a before and after photo...give me time to find a before...

xoxo
rhonda

3 comments:

Doris T. said...

Rhonda! My old friend - how are you?? I hope you're well and enjoying your new hairdo.
Doris :)

DtsArt said...

Hope you are enjoying your new do. How very brave of you to cut it!

Anonymous said...

YAY my girlfriend---you did it!!!!! ALright--you better post a new pic of you on the MB now :)
Now to get you to go as short as me! lol !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...