GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello everyone~~~

We are off to start a whole New year. I hope this one brings each of you lots of joy, love, and good health. For those that scrap..TONS of creative vibes. It's hard to believe that this decade has flown by...where did the time go?

  I have lots of memories of this decade too...some happy and some sad.  I became a Mammaw 3 times....My DD graduated  high school...My DS graduated college...I was married...and then there were the sad....9/11...hardships with my son...Losing not one...but both of my Grandfathers and both Grandmothers....Job decreasing...economy looking grim...I do pray this year turns everything into a POSITIVE.
Love and hugs for a wonderful 2010~~

XOXO
rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this year brings nothing but Wonderful happy things for you :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...